“Cancer cells are cells that have lost their souls. They don’t know who they are.” #1 New York Times bestselling Author, Christiane Northrup, M.D.
“Expectation indicates the juncture between where you are and where you want to be. Where you want to be is your desire, and where you are is your Set-point or habit of thought.
And, somewhere in there, is what we would call expectation.
Expectation, whether it is wanted or unwanted, is a powerful point of attraction. Your expectation is always what you believe.
But the word expectation does imply more what you are wanting than what you are not wanting. It is a more positive word than it is a negative word.
But of course, you could expect negatively—and whatever you expect, you will get!” Abraham-Hicks, 12/20/03
“When you are detached, you gain a higher vantage point from which to view the events in your life instead of being trapped inside them.”
~ Eckhart Tolle
“James Van Praagh is a pioneer in the field of mediumship and one of the most celebrated and respected spiritual teachers working today. He has brought a mind-full awareness to the subject of “communication with the dead” into the public psyche for the past thirty years. Mr. Van Praagh is known as a “survival evidence medium,” meaning that he provides evidential proof of life after death via detailed messages from the spiritual realms.” vanpraagh.com
“It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory or defeat.” Theodore Roosevelt
“The method for which desire for riches can be transmuted into its financial equivalent consists of six definite, practical actions.
- Fix in your mind the exact amount of money you desire. It is not sufficient merely to say, ‘I want plenty of money.’ Be definite as to the amount.
- Determine exactly what you intend to give in return for the money you desire. (There is no such reality as ‘something for nothing.’)
- Establish a definite date when you intend to possess the money you desire.
- Create a definite plan for carrying out your desire, and begin at once, whether you are ready or not, to put this plan into action.
- Write out a clear, concise statement of the amount of money you intend to acquire, name the time limit for its acquisition, state what you intend to give in return for the money, and describe clearly the plan through which you intend to accumulate it.
- Read your written statement aloud, twice daily, once just before retiring at night and once after arising in the morning. AS YOU READ, SEE AND FEEL AND BELIEVE YOURSELF ALREADY IN POSSESSION OF THE MONEY.”
“Think And Grow Rich!” Napoleon Hill, April 1, 2015.