You either teach people to treat you with dignity and respect, or you don’t. This means you are partly responsible for the mistreatment that you get at the hands of someone else. You shape others’ behavior when you teach them what they can get away with and what they cannot.
If the people in your life treat you in an undesirable way, figure out what you are doing to reinforce, elicit or allow that treatment. Identify the payoffs you may be giving someone in response to any negative behavior. For example, when people are aggressive, bossy or controlling — and then get their way — you have rewarded them for unacceptable behavior.
Because you are accountable, you can declare the relationship “reopened for negotiation” at any time you choose, and for as long as you choose. Even a pattern of relating that is 30 years old can be redefined. Before you reopen the negotiation, you must commit to do so from a position of strength and power, not fear and self-doubt. The resolve to be treated with dignity and respect must be uncompromising.
The worst thing you could do is make a lot of noise about changing things, only to revert to the old, familiar, destructive patterns. To talk about change and not to do it is to teach that person to treat your statements and declarations lightly. You will teach him or her to be patient, confident that you will soon give in.
Where your relationship standards are concerned, commit to yourself that, although it may be difficult to effect change, you must not compromise. To compromise in this area is to sell out your most precious commodity: you.”
“- Are you sure you want to incarnate on earth?
– Are you aware of the challenges you will face?
– I have never been on this planet before, so I do not know what the concepts of ‘fear’, ‘pain’, ‘loneliness’ or ‘sadness’ really mean.
Maybe what worries me the most is the concept of ‘death’ … I do not understand the idea of ceasing to exist forever … It’s impossible, but humans believe it’s like that. Anyway, my soul wants to ‘go down’ and experience all that, bring my light and contribute with my Being to the change of consciousness.
– When you are there, limited by your physical body, you will ask yourself, ‘What can I do in this place?’
You will eventually understand. You can not imagine what it means to experience this state of consciousness, of limited density … right now.
– I accept the challenge…
– So, if it’s your will, I can only wish you a happy trip into the world in three dimensions and remind you that we will be with you, us in this higher dimension, by watching you and guiding you.
If you can open your heart wide, a task that is not easy, you will be able to listen, see and understand our signs.
– And what is the best way to open my heart?
– Pay attention. Listen to your inner voice. Let yourself go and let go of the resistance and the belief that things on earth are not as you wish.
– Only in this way can you accept others and honor their learning. The peace and love that will appear in you, thanks to this acceptance, will automatically put you in ‘contact’ with us.
– OK, I’ll keep that in mind.
– No, my friend … you’ll forget …
It is the rule.
Eventually, you will remember … that to the extent that your physical body, already contaminated by mistreatment, self-blame and negative beliefs, grows up and becomes an adult. Then, the light of your soul appears through the darkness of this fear, mistrust and misunderstandings that your adult self feels.
TRUST us, our beloved: We are sure you will be able to reach it.
– What is that ?
– It’s the womb of your present mother. And this little embryo with limbs that you can see inside is the physical body in which you will incarnate yourself.
Have a good trip, soul of the stars!” 🌟💝