“Did you know that using your psychic ability is the same as using any muscle in your body? But, most importantly … you have to use it to strengthen it. Here are 5 simple actions you can do to strengthen your psychic ability, starting right now:
- Before you sit down at your desk at work in the morning, ask yourself: ‘How many e-mails will I receive today?’ or ‘What will my boss be wearing today?’
- When the phone rings, see if you can sense who’s on the other end, before you look at the caller ID.
- When receiving utility bills, try to guess the amount before you open the envelope.
- If you’re at a building that has multiple elevator doors, stand in front of the one you feel will open first.
- If you’re feeling confident, see if you can visualize a word or two from tomorrow’s newspaper headlines.
As you’re practicing these exercises and developing your psychic ability, it’s important not to get hung up on whether you are right or wrong. Making the effort is the important part; it will have great value as you discover how your intuition or psychic ability receives and interprets information.
Remember, everyone works with their intuitive psychic abilities in their own way, so you should never try to emulate someone else.
Live a Soul–filled life!”
John Holland, johnholland.com