There are usually multiple factors that come into play when a person becomes ill. The Readings frequently mention imbalances within the nervous system, circulation, digestion, and the body’s fluid pH balance which were brought on by various physical and mental stressors. The Cayce recommendations/treatments center on restoring balance and maintaining sound health bolstering practices.
Here are a few other Cayce and science-based gems that I share with my friends and patients:
- Five (5) minutes of deep breathing in front of an open window – preferably without a mask (we need fresh air versus just recycled air air).
- Keep Moving – stretch and walk in the open air – 10,000 steps from 8-10 am and/or 4-6 pm.
- Eat according to the Cayce ‘Alkalizing’ Diet to supply energy and support your body’s natural pH balance.
- Drink 6-8 glasses of water (or half your body weight in fluid ounces) – flush out the toxins (put 2-3 drops of Glycothymoline in your first glass of water for the day).
- Osteopathic manipulations or chiropractic adjustments will coordinate the nervous system.
- Restful sleep (7-9 hours every night) – lack of sleep crashes your immune system.
- Sanitize your nose, sinuses, throat, and lungs with the Cayce inhalant morning and evening (A product such as Inspirol from Baar Products)
- Pray and meditate to counter fear and mental stress.
Bugs don’t like a healthy host so bolster up your health today and every day for more vibrant and joyful living!
…it is as necessary to keep the body coordinating and clean as it is to keep the mental attitude right as well as the correct spiritual purposes and desires and, most of all, keep all three consistently;…Do right yourself, physically mentally and spiritually and the best will come to you.
-Edgar Cayce reading 5203-1
It’s always advisable to seek advice from a health professional when beginning a new regimen of treatment.”